Monday, October 1, 2012

Choose

Today's OneWord is 'Choose'
 
Father, I choose today to walk into my destiny. I choose to hear my OneWord. I choose today to move forward. Lord, You found me in dessert land and wilderness, but You guided, instructed, and kept me as the apple of Your eye. You are my Strength. I will trust You. And because of who I am in You I will be victorious. In Jesus' name Amen!
 
The OneWordMovement
 
What is the OneWordMovement?
It's a single word; your mantra it's your battle cry of life
It is a beacon for your soul and your spirit
It propels you through strife
 
It is that echo in the wind
That says that you can
With help from the Great I am
The creator of all man
 
The one word is you and it's what you do
It moves your motivation, towards visions of truth
It is the sum of who you are; it is the footprint
To the unreachable star
 
The one word keeps you going; it keeps you on track,
When you need to focus as you're being attacked
By the maladies of existence, that always comes in stacks
Yet you will not be discouraged and you will daily fight back
 
So choose one word that describes you
And anchor yourself in the meaning everyday.
And whenever there comes a dark hour
You are assured that help is on the way.
 
Say the one word day by day and engrave it in your mind
And believe with all your heart that it will recalibrate time.
Your faith must be Unstoppable, and never give in to resistance
The one word you choose for your mantra, must define persistence.
 
Zemill
Copy Right 2012 Lyrics Unlimited Publishing
Attention Required LLC
 
 
Please help OneWordMovement to reach 1 million people to walk into their destiny! Please visit our blog, website, You-tube and Facebook and join the movement by Tweet, email, Facebook, LinkedIn, and all other social networks to get on board and move!
  
  
Much love,
 
Monica Johnson "Unstoppable"
Founder of OneWordMovement Inc
Youtube: OneWordMovement Inc or Monica Johnson
contact # 763-MY.1.WORD or 763-691-9673
Winning with OneWord by Working Your OneWord!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment