Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Speak!

Spoken WORD carries what you want from life. What if Jesus came to you personally and spoke, from this day forward whatever you say I will perform exactly what you speak; how would you respond? Would that change what you say? I believe it would. God says, "You can have what you speak, but we are complaining about what we have". God's WORD doesn't change. Speak His Word and watch things change. Psalms 89:34 says "My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of My lips".
 
We can loose blessings or gain curses by the words that we speak. A lot of times, we let words come from our mouth that destroys the work of God. Then we cry out, "God, why me?" Don't blame God! We must stop speaking words of defeat and sending negative signals in the atmosphere that will affect your heart and mind.
 
So many of us make the same mistake over and over by allowing what the world speaks to be what we speak. When we do this, we are establishing the present circumstance or condition into our mind, heart, and also into our body. We are not to speak what the enemy speak and destroy our own inheritance by corrupt communication of unbelief and fear. Romans 12:2 says, "Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect".
 
We say, 'Nothing I do ever works, nobody loves me, or I am sick and tired, you are just like your daddy, I am so fat, I am not pretty, and I can't do that.' These idle words are seeds you are sowing. And idle words open the door to the enemy. Jesus said in Matt. 12:27, "By thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."
 
If God said let there be light, and it was! There has to be power in Spoken WORD. Watch what you speak over yourself and see your life change! Speak what you want! And if the people around you don't want to here it, then change your surroundings!
 
Much love,

 

Monica Johnson
Founder of OneWordMovement Inc
contact # 763-MY.1.WORD or 763-691-9673
Winning with OneWord by Working Your OneWord!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment