Sunday, January 8, 2012

Did You Get Your Peace?

Hello Everyone:


When I woke up this morning, I woke up in peace. I am ready to conquer today and everyday with a new attitude.
God passed out PEACE this morning did you get yours?
According to Webster, peace is defined as a freedom from disturbance, state of harmony, quietness, and tranquility. We should not let anything or anyone keep us from getting our peace. I know we all have situations or circumstances that seem too hard to handle. But we serve a God that gives peace freely. Don't let your co-workers, family, friends, or strangers take your peace. Don't let road rage take your peace. Don't let bills keep you from sleeping at night, stealing your peace. And don't let your haters keep you from being who God created you to be, sidetracking your peace.
All your life, the devil is filing charges against you. He takes you to court with charges of your past. He has evidence to state His case. He brings in witnesses who remembered you back when. They explained to the juror and judge how you used to be and what you used to do. The witnesses and the evidence are over whelming and support the prosecutor's case. He wants to show the court that you had a great time in committing these acts. He wants to show the court you had no remorse. He wants to show the court that you are guilty.

In your mind you are thinking, I did some of these things but not all of them. You say to yourself, "He plots charges against me. He looks at my every slip and fall. I try to forget my past; he reminds me. I try to move forward; he pulls me backwards. I try to renew my mind, he sends me more chaos. I am helpless".
The prosecutor knows you are guilty and wants to give you life without parole. You think you have no defense. You think you are going to be locked up for life. You saw all the evidence and the witnesses called against you. The defense lawyer tells you she has one witness to call, but you don't know who that one witness is. The defense lawyer tells you it will be okay, but you are quivering in your seat.
The defense layer calls the one witness to the stand. The one witness takes the stand. The one witness begins to tell your story. The one witness begins to say, "I forgave you when a love one died; you celebrated their life. I forgave you when you were hurt; you learned to forgive. I forgave you when your children took a different path; you loved them anyway. I forgave you when your marriage was about to be over; you decided to try again. I forgave you when you were diagnosed with cancer and you encouraged others.

I forgave you when people called you out of your name; yet you embraced them with kindness. I forgave you when you didn't know how your bills were going to be paid and debt were suffocating you; yet you learned to trust that I AM, your Provider. I forgave you when your family turned their back on you and you still pressed forward. But most of all, I forgave you when you accepted ME, Jesus Christ, as your Lord and Savior. I died on the cross for your and I AM declaring all charges to be dropped because you are "Not guilty".
  
The juror was astonished. They didn't have to deliberate or leave the court room. Just like them, you forgot you had the Best Defense Witness of Life, Jesus, who redeemed you before the judge, "Not guilty". This is Peace. He passed it out this morning, did you get yours?


Much love,
Monica Johnson
Founder OneWordMovement Inc.
1-888-705-7733

No comments:

Post a Comment