Monday, January 16, 2012

I believe His Promises!

Father: I pray this morning thanking YOU for who YOU are. I pray glorifying Your name. You are worthy to be praised! There is no one greater than You. I pray for You to grant each individual reading this email/blog a new way of living and better strategies to lead them to the path of righteousness in 2012.  I pray that You give them 20/20 vision for correct insight to what is keeping them in bondage. I pray that You break all the ANTS (Automatic Negative Thinking Syndrome) in their mind.
 
I pray that You guide them into all truth. Father, would you grant them the peace of God? Would you grant them joy? I pray that You order their steps according to Your Word and Your original plans and purpose You have for their life. I pray on their behalf that you let each person know that they are wonderfully and fearfully made. They are the head and not the tail. I declare and decree that peace and power is given to them to stand against all stress disorders, depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, and perfection disorders.
 
I declare and decree that healing is given to them over high blood pressure, heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, arthritis, hypertension, and any disease that cause them to be kept in captivity. Your Word says in 3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I pray that you prosper in all things and be in good health, just as your soul prospers." I pray for Your WORD to take root and perform. I declare and decree they have the mind of Christ and seek things that are pure and just. Father, refresh their memory to know they are the apple of Your eye, above and not beneath, more than a conquer, set free, victorious through Jesus Christ (The Holy One), designed for success, first and not last, the head and not the tail, an overcomer, complete in Jesus Christ, their husband and children call them blessed, a man of valor, live a victorious single life, transformed by the renewing of their mind, blessed financially, living a debt free life, walking into advancements on their jobs, loving their neighbors as they love themselves, realizing they belong to a royal priesthood, and their Father is the Great I AM.
 
Father let them know they are Unstoppable, Unlimited, Unusual, Unbreakable, Unspeakable, Favor, Relentless, Dunamis (Power), Unsilenced, Unblockable, Unchangeable, Unchallenged, Unrejectable, Undeniable, Unbendable, Unavoidable, Unboxable, Victory, Untouchable, Unbroken, Unmovable, Unwaverable, Unweaken,  Undefeated and Fresh! Because You are these WORDS to them!
 
I pray they learn to trust You with all thine heart and not lean unto their own understanding. I pray they will acknowledge You in all their ways so You shall direct their paths. I decree and declare according to Your Promises, that You shall supply all their needs according to Your riches in glory. I declare that Yokes are broken and Your kingdom is glorified. I pray OneWordMovement accomplish what You have destined for this assignment to accomplish.  Lord, I believe! Lord I believe! It's shut up in my bones, linked to my heart and soul what You told me I believe! You promised us that You will be a Faith Father; even when we are not faithful; You promised eternal life to the redeemed. You have never fallen on Your promises. You promise not to remember our sins. You promised we will never be out of Your care.  And I am standing on Your promises and believing what thus said Your Word! I believe I am "Unstoppable" because You are Unstoppable! And Your children will get OneWord from You and they will let that OneWord propel them into their destiny! I seal this pray with the blood of Jesus, Your Mighty Son.  I pray this pray hits the bull's eye and RELEASE them into a NEW LIFE. Amen!
 
Much love,
Monica Johnson
Founder of OneWordMovement Inc
Winning with OneWord by Working Your OneWord!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment