Saturday, January 7, 2012

God's Word Can Change Your Life Today

Hello Everyone:


I prayer before the Father for you today!


Father, I know You see their hearts, their attitudes, and their unspoken thoughts, spoken words, and their emotions. You see them when no one else does, You know the real them. I ask for Your help Lord to speak to their situations and change the things that need to change. Reveal to them the things in their character that need to be changed so they can bear Your image and become more and more like Jesus.


Father, Your Word has become a part of Your children lives. It is ever flowing in their bloodstream. It flows to every cell of their bodies, restoring, and transforming their bodies. Your Word has become flesh; for You sent Your Word and healed them.


Father, according to Your Word, Ps 23:4, “They should not fear any evil because You are with them, and Your Word and Your Spirit comfort them. God let them speak and confess Your Word back to You daily. Let faith be created in their hearts and let them begin to see Your Power change circumstances in their lives.


Father, grant Your children the ability to understand and be obedient to “Honor You with their substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase: so thy barns be filled with plenty and thy presses shall burst forth with new wine” according to Proverbs 3:9-10. Lord, You said in Your Word when You were talking to Solomon and said, “…Ask what I shall give thee” (1 Kings 3:5). And You responded to Solomon by giving him wisdom, and because he wasn’t greedy for himself, You said, “I have also given you what you did not ask, both riches and honor, so that there shall not be any among the kings equal to you all your days” (1Kings 3:13). So I am placing Your children in the place where Solomon’s name and interceding on their behalf. Father, I know You want to meet their needs and met them abundantly! Because You said in Your Word, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth” (3 John 2).


Father give them the power of binding and loosing things on earth. Father, I know You will not alter what You have said.  “My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips” (Ps. 89:34). I pray that You bind the enemy’s ability to hinder them. I pray that they have more faith in You. In Jesus’ name. Amen!


Much love,
Monica Johnson
Founder OneWordMovement Inc
Email: monica@OneWordMovement.com
Blog: http://onewordmovement.blogspot.com/
1-888-705-7733

No comments:

Post a Comment