Monday, June 22, 2015

Shift From Broken to Breathtaking

Shift From Broken to Breathtaking excerpt: After years of debilitating physical setbacks, my perspective was shifting. Then when I turned 40, two major events took place in my life. First, I was told about my real biological father, whom I had never met (a long story), and then I was diagnosed with an Arnold-Chiari malformation of the brain and told that I had to have brain surgery. The doctor shared with me that he was surprised I was still walking around, because half of my brain had been deprived of cerebral fluid for at least three years. To say the least, I was really thrown off balance by both of these situations".
#Summer2015 #ShiftfromBrokentoBreathtaking #Gratitude #Grateful #breathtaking #Godsgrace #love #forgiveness #Destinysteps #Hetrustedme #HisLoveSaves #Breathtakingliving #Wholeness #brokenness






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment