Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Shift in Life

Shift From Broken to Breathtaking excerpt: One night while I was in my early thirties and in graduate school, I went to a popular jazz spot/restaurant and met the man who would become my husband and the true love of my life. At that time, I had told myself that I didn’t want to get involved in a relationship, but we connected, started talking, and things developed from there. Fourteen months later, we were married. But a few months before our wedding in my hometown the next August, I had a car accident and was told that I had bulging disks in my neck. Excited to get married, I had three epidural treatments, the last of which I had before we went to Las Vegas for our honeymoon. We got there on Sunday, and by Monday I couldn’t walk. I was flown back to Dallas for emergency surgery, eight screws and four plates were put in my neck". #BookcomingSummer2015 #ShiftfromBrokentoBreathtaking #Gratitude #Grateful #breathtaking #Godsgrace #love #forgiveness #Destinysteps #Hetrustedme #HisLoveSaves #Breathtakingliving #Wholeness #brokenness#Summer2015 #ShiftfromBrokentoBreathtaking #Gratitude #Grateful #breathtaking #Godsgrace #love #forgiveness #Destinysteps #Hetrustedme #HisLoveSaves #Breathtakingliving #Wholeness #brokenness




No comments:

Post a Comment