Sunday, June 7, 2015

Today, I was conversing with a group of women. An illuminating moment took place. People are looking for action-driven individuals who demonstrates transparency and realness with the love of God. Many of us abandon our highest good and wait for permission to become what God has already stated. I, like many in times past, sat back seeking the approval of others to tell me it was okay to go outside the box. Don't allow fear or criticism to keep you trapped. The assurance that you don't need permission to be yourself or chase your divinely purposed dreams were already signed and sealed. People who know their earth assignment are clear with what they want and the reason God's purpose was given to them. You'll hear the many voices speak , "Who does she think she is?" This is the moment that you are NOT required to give a response, but to take action by following your heart. When you wait for permission you follow traditions and rituals. I'm grateful for the conversation today. I didn't wait for others people's approval, but I followed the guidance of God. By doing so, you'll find a way to live your highest good and give God the glory. I'm grateful for God's love and trust. You don't need permission! #ThatGirlisSMART #TGIS #Destinysteps #purposed #love #breathtaking #heart #HeLovesyou #Hetrustedme #leadeship #action #smiling





No comments:

Post a Comment