Thursday, March 5, 2015

Crutches Alert: It is not a moment that travels that parents make choices that alter their children lives. Immature #decisions remove the opportunity for the child to get the possibility to participate in the ownership of their path. When you think about the #trajectory and where your life is to go, you can only follow guidance from the Spirit of God. After many sites in the park, much #rejection, #insecurities, and silence in prayer, the question kept resurfacing, “What is a little girl to do with the moments of #identity and love that was stolen from her at the age of one?”. I will tell you; what I know for sure is that you must love despite any circumstances. I realized that unforgiveness block faith. Many people perform and speak the appropriate actions and words, but inside them is #unforgiveness and conflict. You are never to portray yourself as a victim, but lean and depend on Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”. However, thru all the struggles and challenges, I have learned that life is supposed to be built on love and happiness. #Love is to conquer all things. If this is the case, then Love healed me. Do not #judge a book by its cover.




No comments:

Post a Comment