Thursday, March 19, 2015

Change

I am a transformative "Change Agent". I actualize the dream of speaking globally timeless wisdom, how to living unconditionally, healing unhappiness through igniting, informing, inspiring with integrity for a lasting impact on others that change the trajectory of their lives. It is a remarkable and exhilarating feeling to have credentials and qualifications, I have them, matter fact I have a BS in Accounting, MBA, and Masters in Theology, but it never healed my pain. Pain is real and accomplishments can be used as a disguise to conceal the real hurt that you feel. Achievement concealment can only last for a moment. Pain is invisible on the outside and a silent killer on the inside. You begin to feel the need to be defensive about anything people say about you. You want to justify your purpose. Pain wants to manipulate your tenacity into fear, not good enough, and I am not worthy. Sometimes life throws you an insurmountable mountain of stress and agony that makes you think I cannot go on. However, there comes a point when you say enough is enough; I want freedom no matter what. You being to release the uncertainty and get into the presence of the Holy Spirit, who has waited patiently for you to come back home. #ThatGirlisSMART knows you cannot heal what you desire to conceal. #freedom #love #credentials #pain #awakening #forgiveness #trajectory #change




No comments:

Post a Comment