Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Today's OneWord is "Today!"

Today's OneWord is "Today"

Today, I encouraged myself! Today, I will live my best life! I am a child of God, of Royal Priesthood, Victorious, and my Father owns everything. Today, I live the life He promised. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Today, I don't cry for pity and sorrow! Today, I am never a victim always a victor. Today, I became wealthy, healthy, abundantly, and saturated with joy. Today, I am a Change Agent. Today, I am impacting and influencing others with the words that come out of my mouth. I speak to dead situations and command change. Today, my name is released into the atmosphere and hemisphere for those assigned to pray and intercede with me and for me. And they will not come off their assignment until the Holy Spirit has accomplished what He has purposed and planned. Today, I am placed in the hearts of man and favored by God! Today, I am placed in favor of laws, legislation, and codifications, which are changed to affect my life. Today, I establish and speak victory over ever plot and plan of the enemy. Today, what people meant for my bad, my Father nullified and worked it out for my good. Today, I have faith, focus, and fire to demolish all roadblocks and finish this race set before me.

Today, I accept me!

Today, the devil can't kill what God has anointed!

Today, I walk with power and authority!

Today, I am not led by flesh, emotion, or intellect, but at the highest level of being led by the Spirit of God.

Today, I decree and declare that unexpected blessings are coming my way! Today, I have more wisdom, understanding, and more strategic weapons at my disposal. Today, I am not accepting any substitutions, no delays, and no setbacks. Today, Satan, you better cough it up, loose it, let it go, and give it to me now! Today, I abolish and annulled every satanic thought, perception, scheme and strategy that is being setup for my demise. Today, I encouraged myself!

Did you?

Much love,

Monica Johnson "Unstoppable"

No comments:

Post a Comment