Thursday, November 29, 2012

Walking!

Today's OneWord is "Walking"

Many years I wondered what it felt like in my mother's womb. I wondered if she rubbed her stomach when I kicked. Did she smile when I gave her heartburn? Was I going to make a difference in her life? Was she excited about my future, the unlimited possibilities that God had for me. Was she excited about my birth? I wondered if she were ready to love or receive unconditional love. Today, I still do not know the answer, but I can tell you God knew the outcome.

I knew that if God loved me, I could do incredible things. I could accomplish anything. I could achieve anything. I could believe the impossible. I could learn anything. There is no doubt that God loves me. What can stand against me now? I knew if I could rise, if I could trust, if I could open my heart, I could win. I did not know the outcome, but I knew that if I played the victim, If I did not love, If I did not forgive, I would die. God knew that once I started walking there was no stopping me. He knew that I was not capable of staying in the valley too long. Because God loves me, He knew I may lie down at the bottom of the mountain, but once I rose, I was going to have some mountain top moments.

I could not see and know everything about what happened, but one day I knew I would get answers. Something inside of me could not stop hoping, pushing, and believing. Something about my life kept drawing me closer to God. Something about His power and peace that kept telling me that I was not standing alone on the edge of the cliff, I did not have to jump. Therefore, since I had to endure the pain or pay the price to live, I decided to keep on walking. I decided I was not going to look back, but I was going to have the determination and courage to succeed, to win back a better, kinder, healthier me.

Maybe you are at the edge of the cliff like I was, stuck on if; wondering about the past, "Can I make it? Can I rise? If I jump will God catch me?" I know that if you never believe, if you never trust, you will never know. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and trust God. One thing I know, I know that I am a witness because I kept walking.
 

  

 

Follow us on our Blog: http://onewordmovement.blogspot.com/

One WordMovement - Help us to reach 1 Million individuals Winning with OneWord by Working Your OneWord! 
 
  
Much love,
 
Monica Johnson "Unstoppable"
Founder of OneWordMovement Inc
Youtube: OneWordMovement Inc or Monica Johnson
contact # 763-MY.1.WORD or 763-691-9673
Winning with OneWord by Working Your OneWord!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment