Monday, May 21, 2012

Defective but Chosen!

          Defective but Chosen!
 
God wants you to commit to memory His goodness. He knows who you are and He has written your destiny for triumph; not despair. He recognizes when you are alone. He watched over you when you felt abandon, desperate, and sometimes forgotten. But, God has never left your side. Because of His Supremacy, He will never reject you or leave you. He has never forsaken or alienated you even when you were without. He has been with you each and every day since you gave yourself away to Him. He stands as a Gatekeeper watching and protecting you everyday. He is your Shield, your Strong Tower, and Your Present Help. He has observed you walk through hard issues; darken nights, teary situations and desperate cries for help. And yet He allowed those circumstances to make you stronger, wiser, and humble. Luke 9: 1-2, states Jesus gave the disciples authority, "And he called the twelve together and gave them power over all demons and to cure diseases and He sent them to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal".  He consented so that you could authorize your authority, given by Him, to walk out the setbacks. He allowed the challenges to solidify you teaching what you have experienced. And don't you know those dark nights, your hard issues, your sickness, and teary situations caused you to cling to Him.
 
He says that you are more than a conquer. He wants you to stand before His people as an example of one of His chosen children. Sometimes you may think that He can't use you because of past or present issues or what you have done. A lot of people walk in condemnation because they tell themselves, "I didn't finish school; I have a past that causes me to be ashamed. I over eat; I shop too much; and I drink too much. It's hard for me to tell the truth. I had children out of wedlock, can't control by sexual appetite, or I am just not good enough. I am always angry. I have too many addictions. I am a push over and I don't like what I have become". I can tell you from experience, I am defective, imperfect, flawed, and sometimes out of order but I know that I am Chosen, and designed to fulfill His plans and purposes for the kingdom.
 
Therefore God says today, He wants you to know that you may be defective but you are chosen. Yes, defective but Chosen! He wants your heart to be open and clean. He wants you to know that you have been redeemed and set apart because you were chosen. He wants you to forgive yourself so that when you pray your prayers are not hindered or unanswered. He wants you to love so that you can forgive. He wants you free! He wants you to walk with Him, trust Him, and love Him. He wants you to know that you must be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. He wants you to believe what He said you can be. He wants to assure you that whatever He has begun He will complete and bring it to perfection. Trust Him!
 
I decree and declare, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon you, because He has anointed you to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent you to proclaim freedom for the captives and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed" (Luke 4:18). I announce that God bestow upon you the spirit of wisdom, understanding, knowledge, supernatural ability, and the upmost fear of the Lord. You may have been defective, imperfect, flawed, and out of order but you are chosen, and designed to fulfill His plans and purposes for the kingdom. You are not an inferior product! You are not a cast away! You are not a happen stance! You are a mighty Child of God... Renounce the lies and deceptions that have been setup as an ambush to bring about condemnation. You are released to infinity love, released to divine freedom, released to soar, released to promotion, release to royalty privileges, and released to your set time of favor. And because you are released you know that I may be defective but I am CHOSEN.
 
Much love,
 
Minister Monica Johnson
Founder of OneWordMovement Inc
contact # 763-MY.1.WORD or 763-691-9673
Winning with OneWord by Working Your OneWord!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment