Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Self-Examination

#Shift Examination: Early this morning, I was awakened and kneeled before God. I heard that before God can do anything through me He must do something to me. I immediately, ask God to examine my life. Remembering Psalm 139:23-24, "Search me. O God and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life." I gave God permission to examine me, which caused me to be vulnerable. Self-examination is about humbly asking and confessing before God all roadblocks to your destiny. When you hang on to hurt from the past, you block God's promises. I was reminded of situations where I was still harboring hurt from relationships that are no longer. I openly acknowledged my weakness before God and asked Him to help release and clean my heart from those barriers that are hindering my purpose. I declared always to walk in truth. I asked God for emancipation so that I could be set free. God examined my heart. I surrendered the pain. And now I am in harmony with His will. Today, if you want real freedom, you must start with self-examination. Ask God to search you. #forgiveness #shift #destiny #Godlovesyou #leadership #strength #maturity #FollowerofChrist #love

No comments:

Post a Comment