Sunday, February 8, 2015

Brokenness Alert

Brokenness Alert: My friend, this day is interrupted for you to appreciate there is beauty in your brokenness. You are being stripped of everything that is preventing you from yielding to the destiny that God had purposed for you before your were born. You can no longer make excuses of what happened to you in the past, what momma didn't do, or the reason daddy wasn't there. You are responsible for the present "Now". You life is full of amazing twists and turns, but your brokenness leads you to understand that you are created for a cause greater than yourself. There has been many days when the struggle to pick yourself up was greater than usual, you wanted all pain and trails to leave you alone. You shout, "I am tired of all these problems". "I want to change. I know it's not easy, but I am trying. How many times must I hurt? How many times must I live this insanity? How long must I…" However, with tears in your eyes, you came to yourself. You realize it is a great day to pick yourself up and start over. You comprehended that brokenness was sent to aid you in the pursuit of your destiny. You rise up, dust yourself off, and place a smile on your face. This time you remembered I am loved, strengthen, and encouraged.

Much love,
Monica Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment